Thread: Discussion
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 09:12 PM

well as a noob on this forum , i offer a humble opinion.I have been on most of the swgemu groups of forums ,true gal , rogue5 ,swgem and so on,and noticed some diffrences i dont quit understand . Each gives a irc addy but few use it,some have really informitive forums but all are looking towards the same goal.First off i have to say as a good forums page true galaxies is by far the leader on discussions and trying to get input on game issues.

I would like to have everyone give our devs a standing ovation , they are busting thier backs for us . Knowing this is a major undertaking, and only doing this part time with little reward other than a job well done.After saying that we should all consider this a new begining , with each one of us helping anyway we can after all this is "OUR" community . We can joke about "when is going to be done" ,but being a father i cant tell ya how many time i wanted to kill my kids for asking that.

We should be asking for peeps with skills in web design to work forum pages, TG has correspondents for each of the areas , crafting , combat ,general to give thier opinions of how things are going on core3 and each item as it comes online. this at least allows folks who arent going into the core 3 to get some updates.

each of us is entitled to a opinion ,so lets feel free to use it. Keep it constructive and short . And if someone gives an opinion show respect ,as someone will have for your opinion.if we want this to succead we all need to pull together ,and make this project work.There isnt a more rabid pre-cu fan than myself ,but showing patience and respect of those devolping this project is a must.