View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 05:12 AM

Hello all!

Ive had an interensting few days. I was really frustrated about me stuck at barely, and some other things. So because of that, and out of pure curiousity, i decided to check out the 14 days trial version of NGE. I thought maybe these past 2 years they changed some of the crap back to a more playable game. I started, created a character, and got so annoyed and angry in 5 minutes, that i deleted the whole thing and swore never to go back there.

What we have here is already a great game with huge potential, will be better with each passing month and every wipe. Thank you for the devs for their hard work.

I remember the time before CU hit and before NGE hit. I remember SOE just telling players that they will change the whole game experience, I remember tons of players singing, dancing and protesting in all major cities and begging SOE not to do this. SwgEmu devs give us an option, which is really fantastic I belive. Thank you for asking and listening.

I voted yes on the wipe. Partial wipes would only cause more problems they say. If thats so, wipe everything. I do not think that the player base would drop. Everyone knows this is a TC.

I really dont like the idea of Blue frogs or Gungans. That ruins gameplay for me and takes away the fun-factor.

I would like to know though:

- what kind of new features are we talking about?
- if the TC will be wiped, when will that happen? Right now? This week? In a month?
- what will prevent players to hack/exploit again?
- how do you plan on finding and punishing hackers/exploiters in the future?

I fully support the jedi unlock changes for several reasons. 1: im stuck 2: Server is full of jedi. Thats bad. Stepping out of Cnet starport and wathing jedi duel all the time is not so much fun. Make them have to live in hiding again please.

I would also lift the 20k limit on the bazaar. Makes hard to actually use it.

And maybe a new way of reporting bugs - letting us know of issues. A "known issues" thread? One that is constantly being updated by the devs with a pretty simple list of problems -all in one place.

Can we please have some more info about the wipe? Thanks!