View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
I think we've said that options like armor coloring can be toggled by server admins...so why does it matter? Kyle simply stated that armor coloring is not an intended feature of PreCU. It's removal from the _TEST CENTER_ means it doesn't need to be included in the testing set.

Default Core3 configuration is NOT the exact same feature set that SunCrusher has enabled (and most likely every other server) - we aren't forcing anyone to stick to default configs. I see no point in whining about what the default setting in a config file should be.
Fair enough. I think a lot of people (myself included) made the assumption that since the same team running TC right now will be running Suncrusher that everything in (and not in) TC will be the same as Suncrusher. I can understand why stuff like armor coloring and other things are being left off TC, so I apologize for the tone of my previous post. I really do appreciate everything you guys are doing, especially as you seem to be understaffed atm. If I knew anything about coding I'd definitely help

Shandrise Ihali-Master Tailor/TK
Valera Zelayo-Master Rifles/Pikes