View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith_001 View Post
I have tons of idea's...

I postd an idea for possible addition to the game and a bit of a rework of the idea

forget clones, change the focus of when you are suposdlly dead you are found picked up and med evac'd by med lifter to the nearest med center, mash unit

I knwo clones have been a big thing and easy out fr the original creators of the game but the med centers and the medics doctors are feeling no love heh everyone is in the cantina

also maybe add some new vehicle for thoses that master doctor?.. a med lifter =-)

anyways I love that we are back to the sandbox idea and it's alot fo fun again, thank you guys for everythign youa re doing

ps, Med Lifters can be like the republic gun ships of the clone wars, maybe more sleek designe maybe, also can go in space ( not sure if you all are gonna do a atmospheric flight idea or not)

They are creating the server for us to use the existing client program with. Rewriting the client to be able to change/add new things like that is not possible since it would be violating the licensing of the game we bought from the stores. Sorry to disappoint you with that news.

The only reason they will be able to do things like adding planets is that there are unused planets existing in the client that were placed for future expansion. The raw materials exist if information is sent from the server to tell the client to use it.

If you want to know how to access the test server read the setup guide. Or just download Launchpad Enhanced and let it do the work for you if you already have SWG installed.