View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erei33 View Post
I think this is a good move for the project and commuinity. If you're someone new and are excited about being able to play pre-cu, if course you want to make a 'OMFG HAI GUIZE YOU ROCK I LOVE YOU HOW I R INSTALL?' thread. Having a community that is friendly and attracts new members will give us a better pre-cu experience in the long run.

Also, while I realize that the SWGEmu Dev's have no obligation to provide us with updates, I'm glad that they are going to be more frequent and structured.

You guys are fantastic, keep up the great work

I disagree. Do they have to give us updates? Nope. Are they obligated to? Yep. With no updates, the community loses interest. Without the community there are no donations. With no donations there isnt as good a server. The feedback by the community is valuable. Without the community there would be no Emulator.

This isnt a one way street. We should be greatful for the emulator Development team, but they should also be greatful for us.

I am glad that they are going to moderate the forums and the community more closely. I get really tired of the e-peen contests. I dont care if you were full template Jedi, you are no better than anyone here. So kudos for this update. I do hope that the moderators are "moderated" by the Devs so this new found power does not become abused.