View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 09:27 AM

What surprises me is , I see some people selling holocrons by the 100s .. , and people willing to buy from him, now, that just makes me think, how the heck did that person get 100 holocrons or more to start with .., tru regular play ?? most likely NOT, so, i wouldnt even want to support him by buying a holocron from him, instead, i just want to report something like that, now if more people would be like that instead of being flies around the guy so they can get a holocron, then maybe we could gett rid of some dupers by identifying em .. but as long the people WILLING to close their eyes and buy the stuff they wanted altho they can almost guess it was duped, well .. then the community is just allowing it emselves, i never ever seen the question asked to tht guy how he did get the 100 + holcrons .. no1 asks, they just gladly buy em, so .. cant blame others later then for screwing up the economy if lots people had a hand in it and supported it at the time since they gained from it ...
I am sure some people wouldnt buy from these guys tho, I am 1 of em.. but most people seem not to care, however, they are the ones atm whining most prolly .. very typical... can't u guys just accept what the DEVS decide ? i dont care if they wipe or not tho really, i just accept their decision, and not gonna question it .., then i am only bothering the Devs .., in fact, if i was a dev and did see so much silly posts as i have seen last few days, would have been the very last time i ask the community their opinion on a major decision lol ..
maybe the majority did vote yes, maybe only got there since lots cheated with accounts, i dont know, but the devs decided, so just accept that !

In the old days in Everquest 11 year ago or so .. People wouldnt get away with so much spamming ingame etc to make their point clear, GMs were 100 times quicker on the ban button back then, i supose some people and doomsayers and stuff here can be glad i am not a GM, since, i liked these old strict rules ..

Once again.. just accept the decision, doing difficult bout it only gonna work against you, and isnt helping the devs in any way at all

They just can turn oif TC if they wish too, and work on OR without being disturbed all the time by all these ridiculous posts, but no, they decided they let us play, just accept that, and be happy u CAN play atm ... sigh

and maybe if u see a guy with 500 holocrons, u can guess its a bit fishy maybe and decide not to buy stuff from him .. then maybe u ll help the economy ..

aah well, i just had to get that of my chest, i feel sorry for the devs atm .. poor guys try their asses of to please us, and lots people not really showing apreeciation atm i would say ...