View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 11:33 PM

I'm all for it. There are ads on gaming sites for credit selling, character selling, etc... A wipe could help prevent that in the future (on TC:Nova anyway). Between selling creds, selling characters, kiddie scripts, dupes, hacks, and the lot of assorted other exploits... I think a wipe would be beneficial. It would get the economy back where it should be, and it would penalize those who exploit hardest (with a side effect of bumping decent people back down as well, but it happens that way sometimes).

If there are parts of the OR that can get a jump start in testing, all the better. I don't think there's a logical reason not to wipe if there's code that can tested.

I haven't been playing a lot, though, so take my input with a grain of salt. I slowed down around here primarily because of some of the issues I already stated; I think it's plausible there are others who did the same. I played a bit this weekend and I'll say I'm not looking forward to grinding professions back up (CM/Pistoleer/Scout - Medic/Artisan/Smuggler - Dancer/Musician/junk)... I'll do so though, and be much happier about it knowing it's helping the community.