View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yhor View Post
Do I agree, yeah, I do. 'He who remains nameless' was a scapegoat of sorts. I agreed (still agree) with the policy, but I do think the 'community' went to far with the mob mentality. It was stated there were other reasons for his ban besides just the speed script, but I can't say those with "proof" were able to prove it without question, even with that video. I "felt" it might be true, but feelings are just opinion... not worthy of an execution. He'll be back in a couple months, so it's not as bad as some make it out to be.

And yes, several hundred votes does not equal the whole of the community, but it's not without any validation.

I just know that this arguing over lies and trolling needs to stop. It does nothing for the community except divide it further.
We can start by not arguing about whether we should be arguing or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
That's what got us here in the first place.

We have 1k to 1.5k active players/testers on TC atm, only 50 of them maybe 70 wanted actions to be taken against speed-hackers, 90% don't have a clue waht is happening and why. But no one asked them and yet they are still rubber-banding, all 1,5k of them, all day, every day.
Are you saying it's sad they have to deal with it, without even knowing why or...? To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure.

If so, all I can say is that most people I run into either take the problem into stride and don't say much of anything or have some fun insulting the fact that the problem is there. In short, don't much care.

If not....**** me, I've been online too long.