View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fettman View Post
Hmmm well that kind of sucks so those of us who dont play on the TC and want to have more to do with the code have to wait months to actually get into the latest code... May I ask why the developers time was taken from the OR To do this patch, for the TC that will endup being whiped anyway? Sorry not being a smartass or what not but it seems like an aweful waste of time and resources to take the Dev's from such a big project and such an integral one to the community as a whole as the OR seems to be, to work on the old to update the TC which will make the players grind their butts off now only to endup loosing all that work when the OR is done and the TC is inevitably whiped again...

Would it not have been a better use of time and resources of the Dev Team to work only on the OR, then patch the TC With that instead? From the date on the last Bi-Weekly its been 3 months or so already now those of us who dont play on the TC Or dont want to have to wait months more?

I am sorry but I for one cannot be anything but dissapointed in this update, while i do appreciate the worl the devs did on this patch, I am let down by the fact that all those of us who want to develop rather then play on Nova have to wait who knows how long to be able to.

Seems that I did the enviroment setups for no reason...
It's a test center dude. None of us have been expecting to be able to fully develop our characters until 1.0. Wipes happen, so deal with it.