View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenderbean View Post
This is great news, for many of use day 1 players this is the light at the end of the tunnel. The best part I come home from Iraq on the 24th and now my computer will be updating as soon as I get home LOL I was hoping for CH and some word on Jedi but hey im not hard to please I can go back and relearn all the things I forgot.
Anyone know what this means? Hint at jedi maybe? please no flames just a question. Great Job Devs
----------------------------------------------------

I Feel it too...

What you felt it too? What was it? I dunno, You tell me. I have no idea....

----------------------------------------------------
Welcome Home

Now about the update... thank you Devs, thank you.

Time for me to reload the testing build and start harvesting/crafting. I am no PvPer, nor am I any good at high level hunting, but I can get busy making items for the Players who are, time for me to get busy crafting itmes needed by Players who do enjoy combat.

... and it's time to start making droids (or at least the some of the components), I want to help SWGEmu get Droids working right this time.

I understand that Harvesters are not ingame, if I remember right they were pulled in June due to issues and were to be reimplemented after object restructure, so I will be surveying my tail off for now. At least I will get my survey skills built up I will do the best I can at crafting, but I am not a combatant, which is to say I hate combat and avoid it at almost all costs, so my ability to harvest resources will be slow, but I will do the best I can until Harvesters are back.

Last edited by Kyrm347; 09-22-2009 at 05:38 AM.