View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 11:53 PM

Tell me something, in what way does my post come off as "complaining"?

I merely offered response to your cliche complaints (not that I don't agree with any of them, but I believe you're missing the point of my post). I did ask you a question in there somewhere, but that's not a complaint, rather it's a rhetorical question to ask yourself the next time you try voicing your opinion.

Here's a summary:

Complaining -- OMG NOOBS SUCK BECAUSE THEY BOTHER THE DEVS AND VOLUNTEERS

Responding -- The devs say even noobs should play to help test, let them complain all they want since it's just the game logs that the devs want. Tell the noobs what to do if you have a problem, don't sit there an (&*^% about it.

If you don't understand that:

The difference between my post and your post is that I didn't complain, I told you what to fix. Complaining is when you merely moan about something you don't like, with no constructive criticism; or clear reasoning for why what you don't like shouldn't exist.

Basically:

Quit your complaining, because it gets us no where. Take a moment to explain to the noobs who complain that jedi is stronger that, indeed, jedi is supposed to be stronger. Or tell the people who donate that their donations are not stock shares; but not that the donors are jerks or what ever for assuming they are now stock holders.

And finally:

Learn to tell a complaint from criticism.

Last edited by Woopo; 05-11-2010 at 11:56 PM.