View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 04:02 AM

Great work so far. I just have one question so far. First I will quote and then the question.

Quote:
cRush:

These past two weeks, I have received a tremendous amount of testing results from the community, assisting in the squashing of several nasty bugs pertaining to the recent medical implementations. Again, I want to thank the community for the outstanding job that has been done in this regard. Keep up the good work, and this project will be done before you know it! My focus going forward is going to be finishing off the Doctor and Medic profession entirely. I want to graduate to Combat Medic, and revisit the Cloning process. I will be implementing Curepacks for Poison and Disease, as well as introducing State packs for Dizzy, Blindness, Intimidation, Stun, and Fire blankets. I will also be completing the doctor skills which do not require medpacksl. I want to encourage all community members to drop by the IRC channel #swgemuheal and congregate with others as we finish off these two necessary professions.

Special recognition to the following exemplary testers: Antisnow, mrtopas, ashur, and karas. These members have found numerous bugs and given excellent feedback helping remedy the problems. Thank you all who submitted feedback! Without you, none of this would be possible!
I would like to know if you have tested Medic and Doctor buffs and heals with the foods. In other words is the speed buff/heal food and buff increase food working? Sorry can't think of the names of the foods right now. I think one of them was called Bavole (sp) Don't know how it was spelled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEASEME
... aren't guns responsible for like 3 horrible genocides this past year?