View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 07:47 AM

I haven't been here for long, & I don't know (nor do I care) about what happened in the past, but I think this is a very classy move.

Ever since I found SWGEmu, it's all I can think about! When the server is down, I go to the forums. When I'm at work, I think about coming home & checking to see if anything has happened since I was gone.

This is the greatest idea anyone has ever come up with, & if we, as a community, can't stick together, it will fail. We are united by a love of all things SOE decided to destroy with the NGE. We may all have different points of view, but we all want the same thing: The success of SWGEmu.

I, for one, offer my free time, in any way shape or form, to help SWGEmu become as great as I know it can. This is something I believe all of us need to commit ourselves to, even just by logging in & stressing the server is helpful. Reporting bugs, exploring the game worlds, interacting with others in the community, etc, are all ways we can pull together & help the SWGEmu team make this dream a reality!