Thread: Discussion
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 01:36 PM

I actually stay away from these forums sometimes because there's too much e-drama.

The suggestion forum is nothing but a shooting gallery where people come in and flame other peoples' ideas. It's not productive.

Too many people on here have a bad attitude (this includes both some of the dev/mod team as well as a good portion of the community). It seems like many people here have a chip on their shoulder.

Back to the e-drama, what the **** is this nonsense about code being stolen back when we were open source? Are people retarded? The whole point of open-source projects is that anyone can look at AND USE your code. That's the entire point.

Too often I see power-tripping mods posting in locked threads just to get the last word and prevent anyone from rebutting.

Too often I see people on the forums flame perfectly acceptable posts because they think they're the ****ing boy scouts of the forums.

The average maturity level of this community seems fairly low, which is why I spend less and less time here.