View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZU View Post
You forgot to answer one crucial question..

What % would you say the emu is complete in terms of PvP combat? 95% of the players in here only want the land based Pre-CU game back mainly for the purposes of PvP. Master the PvP land game and keep crafting, JTL and all other things on the back burner and watch how thousands flood in these forums and play core3 everyday
I think you're mistaken, I know alot of people like PvP, and I'm not saying people don't want it, however I know many people who are looking forward to PvE content and crafting more than PvP. I personally am waiting for JTL, and half my guild is waiting for crafting to be implemented. If all we wanted was PvP we'd be playing as much as we could already, while we may not have professions or groups we can kill each other, this does get old without anything to support it. My guess would be that somewhere between 25 and 40 percent of the community is waiting to move past PvP and into the realm of real gameplay.

I know I by no means side with the majority, but if PvP was my purpose I'd just play Battlefront 2, Battlefield 2, and Halo. My purpose however is to hang out with my friends while I play a game in a large static universe, to work with people I know and to RP in an immersive world within the greatest fictional universe I've ever had the pleasure of entering.

Last edited by Damean1; 04-07-2007 at 05:05 PM.