View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 04:11 AM

"What right do you have to comment on..."

This is America, Jack. It's how we do.

"I'm not frustrated."

You never are.

"OOH Intranet tough guy RAbbleRabbLE"

Yup, that's me! With my flawless typing and structure, my MASSIVE internet-compensation signature, my full bio page, and my love for calling you out individually.

Got real angry and tried that once, one of the recent posters should remember, got hit w some forum nerf and had posting disabled for a while I guess - didn't really pop back to check.

_____

So back to Sq 1

This all began when? 2006? Earlier?

A finshed SunCrusher heals all. Total win if you actually finish a product.

Communication is a plus. Think you might be too late to salvage that.

Having the main page NOT display last Decembers outage issues might be good for passers by stop in and get tingly excited in their wee wee like we all did the FIRST time we heard the loading music.

However - the novelty of running around Rori and the feel of a preCU HUD etc has worn off. People naturally want results - it's how the real world operates. Results.

We can debate wether accepting donations incurs an obligation to produce all day every day. Even charities and non profits in the REAL world have accountability - but you ay disagree, that's your right. (Should be at least.)

So I do what I do - I exercise my ability to call out this joke of a process.

Joke. Almost a half decade joke. Guessing some of the people on this fourm are under or about 25, good gaming demographic...

How's waiting a fifth of your life been? rabblerabbnle "You dont have to wait, you can go somewhere else..."

Yeah, we can. I would also assume other people already have. Gone are the days when I jump on a non-complete turd to run around to POIs and switch my HUD color.

Gain exp for what? The wipe? Gather loot and mats, for what? The wipe?

Wiping is a good idea - it needs to be done. Yet you can't expect people to happily play and maintain interest in a non-working/final product.

Hell, it's hard to keep people playing Finished/Professional MMOs for more than five years. UO, EQ1, AC, DAoC, McWoW, et al.

I give it even odds that this thing never ever reaches SunCrusher. Course you can rename a turd, like Acorn, but at the end of the day a turd's a turd.

So there ya go - prove us wrong. I still think y'all are fail, through and through. Your lack of comms and the absence of questions/accountability is what's pissing off peeps.

Fix it.

As always - finished product heals all.

Get it done. 50% chance at best.