View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratchet' Autobot View Post
i had the same idea last year or so, but the point was made that it would be better if they just fixed the problem rather then fixing it then taking out thier time to explain what the problem was. that would cut down on actual production time. at least thats how it was explained to me.

Back on topic though, i belive the server is deadlocked right now.
I call that a big excuse for not sharing with the community what should be shared so more problems and questions don't happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobreeze View Post
Well that thread you are linking, in all honesty, is a qq and ETA thread. Nothing more.

You know policy on asking for ETA's on ANYTHING. Also, you clearly stated that the bug has been acknowledged and reported multiple times already. So what really is the point in the thread? Plus if it was moved that means it was posted in the wrong place as well...

I'm not putting words in anyones mouth. The way you said the hope thing conveyed that hope was lacking. You can say you aren't *****ing or complaining all you want, that doesn't mean that you aren't.

Personally I don't think its the devs job to report every time something happens/crashes. Nobody is getting paid for anything nor is anyone paying for anything. So stop being so demanding. NOBODY OWES ANYBODY ANYTHING other than our gratitude.

Bingo!

Sorry for the wall o' text but some people's misplaced sense of entitlement REALLY bothers me for some reason.
As I stated in the post itself, it wasn't a QQ or ETA thread, I was simply requesting that it be acknowledged and that it would be nice to have updates on what happens during server crashes as far as fixes. If you took it wrong, after I already stated otherwise, then I guess that's your problem.

I don't owe anyone gratitude, if you're developing a game, getting paid, or doing it for free, you have certain responsibilities. Everyone knows this. You can't over look them because you're not getting paid for it, that's absurd. I'm not *****ing, but you are making more out of this than I intended and taking it the wrong way.

Don't be so judgmental when it comes to text, it's not that easy to read attitude into it. We all have our own opinions and wishes and I'm doing nothing but expressing mine and making sure these problems that need fixed before anything else are being acknowledged and worked on.

Odissa: Master Image Designer/Master Tailor

Arihanna: Master Rifleman/Master Combat Medic

Blutsaugerin: Master Doctor

Making gamers out of moms since 1996'

http://www.alloutassault.net