View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GestorterEngel View Post
I call that a big excuse for not sharing with the community what should be shared so more problems and questions don't happen.

As I stated in the post itself, it wasn't a QQ or ETA thread, I was simply requesting that it be acknowledged and that it would be nice to have updates on what happens during server crashes as far as fixes. If you took it wrong, after I already stated otherwise, then I guess that's your problem.

I don't owe anyone gratitude, if you're developing a game, getting paid, or doing it for free, you have certain responsibilities. Everyone knows this. You can't over look them because you're not getting paid for it, that's absurd. I'm not *****ing, but you are making more out of this than I intended and taking it the wrong way.

Don't be so judgmental when it comes to text, it's not that easy to read attitude into it. We all have our own opinions and wishes and I'm doing nothing but expressing mine and making sure these problems that need fixed before anything else are being acknowledged and worked on.
On the bug tracker confirmed and assigned. What more do you want?
As I said before just because you say its not a QQ ETA thread, doesn't change the fact that it is.

You can point at a rock, tell everyone its not a rock, but it's still a rock.

Quote:
I don't owe anyone gratitude,
Sigh... if you don't even have gratitude then sit down, shut up or gtfo. Feel free to come back when 1.0 launches

And making more out of this as you intended? You starting bringing other threads into this so... Do you even have any kind of relevant programming background so everything doesn't need to be broken down and baby fed in layman terms? Worst thing EVER is trying to explain something to someone who doesn't know their ass from a whole in the ground in regards to what you are explaining.

Last edited by Lobreeze; 10-01-2009 at 03:43 PM.