View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 03:32 PM

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't jump in here, but as long as we're expressing opinions...

In regards to the responsibilities of the developers of SWGEmu, I feel they only have the responsibility to do what they do right. That's it. They responsible for how much they do or how often, they have no need to let us know what they're up to or not bothering with, and they certainly don't need to listen to us if they don't feel like it.

All I feel they need to have a sense of responsibility for in taking up this task is that it is done RIGHT, and I truly believe they have it.

They can let us know what they're working on if they want, and there may be some benefit to the project when they do that, but it is not required of them in any way, shape, or form. As far as I see it, they are working for the game, and we are working for them. We are playing/testing the game they are re-creating, and if we consider ourselves testers, then what we do is to help them.

And, in agreement with Ratchet's on-topic comment, I too am thinking the server is deadlocked.... No wait, as I was writing that the user count jumped. Maybe it's running again... Yep, I think I just logged in.

Just my thoughts,
Poocho