View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 04:25 PM

Wow, guys, come on. If they had had a wipe who knows what would have happened and we won't until they do. Yes, some people donated, but at least your donation money isn't going towards some GMs drug addiction, right? :P
I really didn't mind if there had been a wipe and I would have lived with the blue frogs, but the reason they canceled everything is that the votes were messed up. Yes, that meant that nothing changed, but it doesn't mean nothing will. If the Devs decide otherwise I don't care.
Also, I thought double sunglasses was like a Newgrounds thing.
I really don't think the Devs were trying to be controlling but they were caught between a krayt dragon and a rancor. Ok, bad analogy.
Either way they were going to be ripped for their decision and even if they did cancel the poll because of fraudulent votes (people logging onto different university computers or connecting to neighbor's hot spots) they technically can't implement something they needed votes on the first place.
Yes, people are cheating, but maybe it is up to us to work together and do our best to keep the economy going. If it means I go out and train some skills and make good products that are affordable then so be it. I think it is more rewarding to help your fellow gamer than to dupe a million credits just so I can feel better about not being a real millionaire.
Of course, if I'm wrong, and the Devs had some ingenious, yet poorly worked out, plan to divide us and make us look stupid, then I say, that sucks. Turn the other cheek, just don't forget to wipe.

Norma- Battle Master.
Shimale- MID.
Duchess- A big hairy wookiee.