View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermat View Post
yea this is bootsy, you say you handled it and want it taken at face value, but if we say anything to our defense its zomg wtfpwn get a rope and lets hang them. besides if you had nothing to do with all this, i doubt youd be posting with so much vigor.
I'm only posting to retort to "Everyone in StK exploits" because it's not true. It was a bug found with someone, and that person reported it. I don't know why this conversation is even going further. It wasn't used again, the guy is out of the guild, and it's been taken care of. What more do you want?

Ashur is being flamed in this thread simply because his stunts were griefing (from what I've heard, read and watched, though I see that was solved), third party programs and all of these were repeated even after "reports" came in. Huge difference there buddy. We did nothing wrong. We found a bug and reported it, and took care of the person who was wanting to continue using it. Seems to me like the problem is solved and this shouldn't further be talked about.

Odissa: Master Image Designer/Master Tailor

Arihanna: Master Rifleman/Master Combat Medic

Blutsaugerin: Master Doctor

Making gamers out of moms since 1996'

http://www.alloutassault.net