View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 03:08 PM

Okay.....

I am not even going to touch this.

What I will say is this (and I can't believe I am saying this):

If you don't have a join date of 2006 or 2007, you don't know what most of us are talking about.

I invite anyone about to flame me to go back to my posts and look at some of them.
I have offered and have aided TONS of noobs on this forum and in game even when they were being flamed all over the place for saying dumb stuff and asking 'age old questions'.

Now, if you are from the above mentioned era and know of the old boards where if had even ASKED about jedi on there, you'd get the ban stick thumped on your head then you know what Trop, Timbab, myself and others are syaing here.

There is a history. That's all that needs to be said. If you don't know about the removal/restructuring of class representatives were and how that went down, then you don't know what we're talking about.

If you don't know who Megatron is, then you don't know what we are talking about.

The list goes on.

Look back to that thread about the Zero Tolerance to the first post I made. It talks about how people were worried that the emu would turn into an emulator like every other emulator where the boys and their friends were treated differently.

Those fears were and are real.

I like Kyle a lot btw. If you are a crafter, you better show some love for him, because you would still be dreaming about it if it weren't for him. But posting a quote from him in bold to show Trop's point isn't 'suspicious' its to draw attention to it.

cRush ellobrated on stirct guidelines latter in that thread and that because of Ashur's eariler work with finding some very diminshing bugs (my words, as I know Ashur DID test and find bugs) that his recent actions should be weighed in light of his previous assistance to the project.

Trop said:

"Every time you (Max) come on the forums with something promising, someone else comes along, and ruins the entire thing, and makes you come off as a liar, which I know you are not. Most of the members on the forums are completely oblivious to the fact that this thread is actually older than the one that is already locked."

That's his point. Max has played damage control before in some of the above listed instances I stated. Unless you were here then, you don't know what he is talking about which proves Trop's other point:

"No offense to any members on these forums, but the majority of them are mindless drones that are being used to test a 4 year in the making make-shift Alpha server."

That's all.