View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 03:26 PM

In my opinion if they limit an account to 2 max characters they are going to lose out on alot of players. They want to prevent multiple account creation they need to keep it open for how many different characters we can create. Yes I agree with limiting the amount you can log on at one time. Coming from someone who between myself and my husband we paid for 7 accounts. So if they limit the amount of characters to only 2 total we probably won't stick around for long. We liked the diversity of playing different types of players depending on the type of mood we are in. Not to mention why penalize the players that actually want to do the crafting portion by putting them in the spot to have to chose which they want to do more. I love my crafting but I also enjoyed playing my TK and at times enjoyed just sitting in a cantina with my entertainer chatting with players while I buffed. To be successful as a crafter you need to have a support character to gather the resources necessary to make the items.