View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavinFelth View Post
The tools we use are the tools available to everyone else, TREExplorer etc. if we ever have tools developed for us we will release them, we're not the kind to cry and hoard our toys

The first step to adding a species is actually a ui file, that adds the species to the selection and gives the basic data on them, there's no need for any mesh editing so far because we're adding species that are already in the game somewhere or are in game somewhere in future publishes.

I like what you did with my last name there, clever...

Firstly, none of us on the Client Dev team can code C++ (or probably any other language except the clients "language") so unfortunately that does mean we can't contribute directly to the code, we do however contribute wherever we can.

This project is separate to eXile, just because I'm an admin at eXile doesn't mean this stuff is going to go live there, some of this stuff is also just to show our capabilities and what is possible with the client that we can provide for servers that want them, everything is optional, please don't make assumptions that servers will or wont be using these, it's up to them.

EDIT: Comments on the YouTube videos as well? I wasn't bothered when you just commented here, that's criticism that I can take but now I've seen you commented on the YouTube videos with complete disrespect I see you're just wannabe trolls, what an epic fail, you guys are making a poor show of representing SWGEmu, congrats on the epic fail. I've removed the YouTube comments btw.
very professional replies, to someone with a childish attitude.

davin (or anyone else working on swgemu or the client mod team) please do not take these ridiculous comments to heart, i speak for 99% of the swgemu community when i say that we look forward to any and all new content, that is given to us as an option.

Sumane Larif
Teräs Käsi Master