View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 07:37 AM

When I was reading the forums the past two days, I was concerned of the direction that things were going.

I think a lot of people were quietly watching to see if this emu project was going to be like other emulator projects in where server leaders helped their chosen friends and protected them.

Today has reaffirmed for myself and many others here that this is a unique and totally different project. this is not just an emulator, but a seperate game. Pre-CU does not exist any longer on live, so the emu is the only way.

People were always concerned though if this community would be like many other emulators in that a 'chosen few' would be those who would have everything as chosen by the leaders of the project.

This swift and just action shows this is not the case. This truely is a project that not just emulates Pre-CU, but a professional gaming company developing a mmorpg game to run on its own online servers.

I hope everyone will take note of this and for those of you who sought to prosper at the expense of others' enjoyment, your enjoyment lies elsewhere. It will not be with this project.