View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRush View Post
And this statement is all we are looking to acheive here.

The "exploitation team" will not receive any server privileges, be recognized as staff, or be allowed to use exploits to grief other players. They will, most certainly, be watched with a careful eye.

We aren't looking to hand out a "free hack all you like pass" to these guys. We are giving those who were extremely helpful in the past, but at some point turned down the wrong path, and have shown remorse, one final chance to clean up. If they fail to do so, they are gone - end of story.

If you guys see someone exploiting/hacking, we expect you to report them, even if you think they are on the "exploitation team". Just please bring evidence to support the claims so we can nail them definitively if they are abusing their chance.

---

On Ashur:
As I have been told, Ashur voluntarily asked to serve a 3 month ban as a good gesture of faith to the community that he really is sorry and wants to clean up. I'm sure some of you think it's all a show; maybe it will turn out that way. I still think he deserves the chance - he was at one point one of the finest testers we have ever had at this project. He simply got mixed up in the wrong crowd with the wrong mindset.
a name change?

its good to see him step up , since noone else has when it comes to policy enforced