View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoten View Post
Am I mistaken, or is the original post from LAST YEAR. Perhaps I am also wrong in that Q1 of 2009 is to be taken as the first quarter or two thousand nine. Like the spring we left behind already...

You all can "taste" this announcement?

I tast another donor round push, some inter-emu bickering, and about three more years of inadequate slacker responses - w/o finished product.

Sure, new TC is like SWG-Lite - but it is nowhere near complete. Factor in the pace of events - and Santa is bringing your ass coal again this XMas.

Bah humbug
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoten View Post
Stupid.

THIS IS A YEAR OLD.

They thought they'd be done w all this a year ago, thereabouts.

Get ready for more donor drives as we wait for the Never Ending Story to conclude.

You guys need to seriously finish this already. First quarter of 2009?

I'll check back in 2012... maybe we'll still be using desktops by the time this game is finished...

Lazy undergrads.

Wow. Where are you from man? You can go back where you came from, because this community does not need your negativism.

FYI, if you'd been participating in the development of this project, you would know that the developers have been making great progress on pusuing this GOAL - and it WAS a goal, not a cast in concrete deadline they had to meet. The EMU code has gone through a tremendous amount of work over the last six months with the Object Restructure and the change to a completely new Database scheme, which will result in a better product over all - not for the week hearted or feable minded.

And as of late, they have also implemented a TON of new content onto the Nova Test Server. If you have not logged on and tried it, then you should. This kind of a program does not appear from nowhere using fairy dust. It takes a ton of cooperation and work.

Try to ease up, OK? You'll get to play soon enough.

Last edited by TuleenDonai; 10-16-2009 at 10:27 AM.