View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 11:48 AM

I see a few people here are trying very good to show their dissapproval towards me, and i want to explain as good as i can about what has happened.and how weve gotten to this point , im willing to answer your concerns as long as they are valid and to the point of recent events.but before that id like to give a brief explanation of whats been going on.
i have been a part of swgemu since it first became public, and i have never done anything to hinder or undermine the development process, i have allways been nice and good to the people that have treated me the same way.

Those that know me know i do not go out of my way to ruin anyones fun.the simple truth is this is a testcenter not a live version by far. and to treat it as a full playable game is just wrong. i did speedhack and am truly sorry for it, look at all the fallout.

and for the people that do not know me, please i beg you too not be so quick to judge me, the community is full of great people that know how one loudmouth can start a entire forum wide flame war. Some of the accusations are so far from the truth its just silly. people often jump on a bandwagon an make posts that are at best troll bait.

to further this, ive deleted my jedi toon, and will take the punishment from the devs/csrs as they see fit, the last thing i want is to have a community that is split up over something like this, so i wish everyone here the best of luck, and i wish the devs the best of luck finishing the game that we all love.

RIP JEDITOON, he was the best jerry, the best!