View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 10:32 PM

You should also point out Big, that while "some" hold the title of Developer, the contributions span much farther than them and to say the Devs fail clearly targets any and every contributing person that's ever been involved in this project. When I heard that this team was put together by a 13 year old (or 15 year old), at the time I was pretty much convinced this thing was gonna fall flat on it's face.. However, I saw something that you very rarely get to see, and that was unification, a community formed and dedicated their time and effort to this, and guess what? SWGEmu may not consists of die hard coders from the industry, yet this emulator project is leaps and bounds ahead of the other so called teams. When is the last time you heard anything from the other teams working on an SWG emulator?

I may complain at times about how long things have been in the works, I may even get a chip on my shoulder from time to time about it, but I'll never NEVER disrespect the efforts being made, these people have overcome major obstacles and are still standing tall and regardless on how "irritated" someone is with the project, they still deserve your respect.