View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 08:55 PM

Hey guys just got some free time on my hands while waiting to connect to the server and play some SWGe.

Thought I'd flick through the forums see whats been happening and I came across this Thread and it seems to have turned from a thread to say why you cant connect to a thread where people spam questions that are explained in the first post...

Just a suggestion but people are treating the Core3 as a fully functional game... oh wait its not full release?!

Maybe as a solution to getting people online for a little fun have some sort of timed allowance for each User... say about 1-3 hours. This would then make it more fair for people to connect rather than someone to just...

Login Conect to their Master Entertainer/Master Dancer
/Macro Flourish Spam
/Macro Say rubbish spam
/AFK

Then go work for 9 hours...

Well its either alot do that or their have taught their cats, dogs and other pets how to play the game.

I think personally that 3 hours is more than enough for each person to try the game test the chosen proffessions and have fun.

Just remember all your endless grinding will be wiped at some point so dont spend 9 hours a day grinding credits when its all just going into the bin :P