Thread: Discussion
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioiny View Post
You are so f****** unproffesional it's a f****** joke, hope you can see that now.

This is a thread where ramsey ask people what they think is wrong here and want the community too help.
You can't f****** strike em down then can you when they are saying thiere opinon. Listen to it, consider it and swallow your bollox, instead of making your thought the greatest.

f****** hell man.
This is just sad, now granted I have said the mods, and devs could use a bit more patience, but if everyone talked to me like this I would act like an ass too. I'm not saying you're 100% wrong Ioiny, I'm only pointing out that if you talk to people like this you can't expect respect in return. I will concede that Smusatto's post could have been taken as insulting, but at the same time I also agree with him that a bit of sarcasm is not unexpected if you insult him and his friends by fawning over the competition in what is basically enemy territory. The respect issue can't be a one way ticket, if we want to be treated with respect by those in charge here, we must in turn treat them with the respect we expect to receive.

Call it brown nosing, or sucking up if you choose, and I'm not one who's been here for a long time, but I lurked for a long time before I joined, and I have found Smusatto to be generally respectful intelligent and helpful. Lets not create more problems by hurling insults because we feel insulted ourselves. Constructive criticism is a good thing, but if your post is full of insults and this type of language few will take into account what you may think, and you're only going to receive as much respect as you give.

Last edited by PhantomLeader; 04-02-2007 at 08:53 PM.