View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 09:00 AM

No we don't share toons we all made that very clear to each other. We have gamed together in other games and very specific rules about logging in each others toons.

The problem arose when we all tried to make seperate accounts they banned my husbands and sons accounts immediately. My account went through so I told my son he could make a toon on mine since he never played the original SWG. My husband sent several emails and received no response. While registering it said that my primary email was already in use. Which was odd I didn't remember registering for an account but I must have ages ago. I tried to have a password reminder sent but that didn't work. So I figured it was a bug and made the new account. Later, when the server was restarting, I did a search on a couple of character names I use frequently and there she was. It took me a few tries to get the password but I finally got it. When the hubs didn't get a response to the last email I told him to just make a toon on that account.

So now all 3 of us can hunt together. I was reading somewhere on these boards that having the same router will prevent accounts for additional family members? I don't know that much about networks or that stuff.