View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 07:48 AM

Location: In your browser, eating your cookies. (Dundee, Scotland, UK)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumane View Post
absolutly amazing!

its been posted before, but pod racing should be really REALLY customizable, it would be like a complete game inside a game, you could have to go to the far reaches of the galaxy to grab yourself a realy powerful componant, working on your pod to make it the fastest in the galaxy could be a serious reality, just make sure it takes 10 years to get the fastest possible pod lol. im so excited about this, the possiblities are endless, just for pod racing!

loving the new races, but one thing i noticed, you could noy change the faces, is this getting worked on at all? will we ever see customizable nautolan faces? or is this simply not possible?

i cant describe how much this opens the game up to so many possibilities, kashykk, mustafar, hoth, korriban, genosia, degobah, and any other planets either in the EU or in the old republic games, we could even have the death star! (think making it an instance would be the way to go) what cant we do now?

we have just made an exeptional game, legendary!
Currently bith and nautolan have no face customization.

Bith can have some I THINK but im not sure i will have to check it out later on i will stick it on my to-do list :P

Client Upgrade (Screenshot Folder & Permanently Set your FPS)