View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
Decision has been made and it needs to be respected.

I do however think that a warning or two before perma-banning someone is in order, everyone deserves a second chance no matter how much they screw up.

I also think that retroactive implementation of this rule is a bit harsh. It should be used in any future cases of hacks, exploits, etc. But people that used hacks and are now banned maybe wouldn't have done it if they had known that such measures would be taken against them.

But whats done is done, rules are rules and we all must obey them.

P.S. I'm not opposing this rule, nor am I trying to change public opinion, I am simply stating my own opinion on this matter.
This is total BS,The people that this type of policy aims at are activly working within a group to break/create situations that is a hack/cheat there is no misunderstanding.Its like giving drunk drivers a warning,a drunk driver is no better than a terrorist throwing a grenade on a bus.

i HATE cheaters with a passion when they try to do it in MMOs its even worse,id like to put up a website with names/adresses of ppl caught cheating.it shows a total lack of moral fiber or regard for other people and without any real accountability they will just grow in secret with other fungas and molds.