View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekowraith View Post
With more than one hundred pages of active discussion on this issue between the two threads makes it abundantly clear that community involvement was high and that an overwhelming majority of the votes came from distinct individuals. You not only have the burden of proving these accusations of fraudulence, but you also have to explain why vote padding might have occurred unequally.
The "yes" vote was at 75% when a sudden flood of almost constant no votes for hours began.

The sudden no vote happened in a time span of hours when an irregular number of new accounts where created.

The people who have the most to lose, dupers, have the most to gain if the "no" vote wins.

Dupers already by their very nature are in the habit of using methods against the rules to achieve something they want.

As some testers pointed out the fact that there happened to be an extremely high statistical trend in no votes and an unusually high number of new accounts, Moderator Staff ,Insultingly, declared that that was a physical impossibility.

Then fueling an army of trolls, the staff member led the forums to publicly mock those that cited basic evidence to a relevant problem.

Not long after, other staff members deleted posts made by those citing such evidence. However, the off-topic posts, mocking those that had only wished to maintain the votes credibility remained on the thread.

Hours later the thread is locked, and later the decision made to negate the poll, based on community solidarity and credibility.

Now as i said before, as raging as I am at everything thats happening, the only thing i blame staff for is simply not being honest with the community, and not letting us know sooner that the problems that let to consideration of a wipe were not addressed.

Pretending a problem doesn't exist simply because You cannot fix it does more damage. And sometimes the most responsible thing anyone can do is ask for help.

There are a large number of qualified persons on the TC who enjoy this project so much that they would have volunteered to work for the staff to police these problems. All staff had to do was ask.

And even as angry or kneejerk as the community seems at this point, I bet if you asked, You would get the help from people with the time and knowhow to act while allowing the current team to worry about the OR.

Rockin' the DooDooPee, Ya'll see me rollin', you hatin.