Thread: Update 9/4
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 04:32 PM

[QUOTE=IG-EightyEight;115769All anyone asked for was updates a little more frequently. Im just the only one who has said anything about it because other ppl dont want to step on anyones toes. [/QUOTE]

I wasnt here for the time before when updates were added so frequently but ever since I found this emu and told my friends we usually log on here at least every 2 days and out of all those days one time have I seen a "posted" update, some people dont like to test, like IG for instance, he has that right and hes makeing a simple request for people to post what got updated... if not here then maybe at the #updates channel which hasnt been used since june... I dont see why some people feel ofended?
I especially dont see why anyone who isnt a dev told him off seeing that they have nothng to do with the administration and development of the emu? Im one of those people who was wondering why there werent updates being posted here but as he said i didnt want to push anything (step on toes) since im fairly new around here and dont know at which pace this goes forward

Last edited by Ferreira; 10-04-2007 at 04:35 PM.