Thread: Update 9/4
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekaika forge View Post
Same old ****. No one gets it. This isn't a professionally run forum, server, or project. It's some dudes doing it for fun for free. Stop making it not fun or they might quit.

If the community wants more updates, someone needs to log in every day, stay in IRC, and maybe have access to admin forums. That person can keep everyone updated.

If Seas or PL don't have time, maybe one of the people logging in here 18 times a day can step up and do it. They're the ones complaining anyway.

Problem solved.
LOL making it not fun? So after they stated they would release updates a lot more often and we have gotten 2 in 2 months, I simply ask whats going on...im making this project not fun and they might quit......ya ok Chief.

The people who actually DO the updates in game can take the 30seconds and write out 2 sentences on what has been goin on. (like they've always done)

your idiocy on this subject is actually suprising, you do realize what you suggested is a lot more of a hassle than the people running the show taking 30seconds do type it out?

get real idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmlaurence View Post
Seriously like why cant you just gtfo? If you were just curious you would state that, but you put it in a rude manor... Every single post. Honestly, if you have nothing good to say, just stfu.

Did you not read my ****ing post? Put it in a rude manor? ya thats subjective, if you got offended by it thats not my fault. Nothing good to say? wtf are u talking about, stop rambling about stupid bull**** that make no sense and doesnt even belong in this thread. THOUSANDS of ppl here wait for updates, i decided to ask on it because I was wondering why we arent getting updates like we were before.

stop pushing out bull**** excuses like "THIS IS DONE ON FREE TIME, THEY ARE BUSY BLAH BLAH BLAH" we all know this AND APPRECIATE IT. THEY SAID they would be making updates a lot more often, so I asked, stop ****ing crying about it. You take it like its a personal insult to your religion, stop taking offense to things that dont have anything to do with you, I give the devs as much respect as anyone here and appreciate just as much if not more than most everyone here. Asking about whats going on with updates is perfectly fine. I dont start getting rude until morons stick their nose into business that doesnt involve them and getting rude.

Again, this isnt a piss n moan thread to the devs themselves, people here are apparently a little slow with understanding and reading posts.

So if you want to reply with a ***** n moan to me about something or other about waiting and being patient, either dont bother, or send it in a PM so I can ignore it, either way I dont care, but stop giving me **** about asking a question that many ppl have wanted to ask.

Last edited by IG-EightyEight; 10-04-2007 at 10:36 PM.