Thread: Update 9/4
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IG-EightyEight View Post
*sigh* what dont you understand? Im gonna seriously try to not insult you here but you are making it really hard.

I KNOW it will be done when its done. Why are you even typing this? I never asked when is it going to be done. Failure 1 on your post.

Lack of faith in the community? Patience of a Juvenile? Its really almost laughable, everybody here has shown faith in the team and thanks them for it as often as they can, including myself. My patience has absolutely nothing at all to do with this. Start reading my posts, I already stated that If they dont want to give website updates, thats perfectly fine and their choice, if they say they are gonna do them and a lot more often, I can ask whats going on when they arent. its really simple, not rocket science buddy.

Maybe a small update doesnt matter to you, and thats perfectly fine, but there are a lot of people...and I mean a real lot of people , who have stated here many times that they just like to hear whats going on, even if its really minor and we wouldnt even understand it, we like to hear about it.

In another thread a mod or dev already said they were primarily finished with clustering, working on lairs, and implimenting something for weapons....that might be minor but its some cool news and just new stuff that we didnt know before.

Take 30 seconds and post that on the main page and that will have a lot of people excited.

Your post really lacks any general point to what I have posted, its basically just another randomly generated "I defend the Emu, its done when its done" posts and lacks any point.

If you are going to reply and/or somehow disagree with me, just PM, or atleast make a semi intelligent response to me so It actually makes sense.

thank you

EDIT: PL already posted something a few posts up, basically backing what I had said, its not necessary to have a middle man in reporting project news.
1. Try reading the posts in this forum. The players HAVE been noting the updates that have been going on in the TC. If you had just taken the time, 30 seconds TOPS, to read those posts, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

2. If there was a time where the devs weren't putting out updates very often and you survived through it, then why are you griping when they decide to update more often? I haven't even been on the TC for months now and I know exactly what's going on. Once again, the other people who actually take the time to go on the TC will very likely post in the updates forum about the new stuff they find there. The devs don't have to do it all themselves. It's not like they are obligated to tell you every minute and excrutiating detail through the development of the update. Just read the freaking posts in the updates forum.

Those who think they know everything annoy those of us who do.

- My t-shirt