View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoten View Post
Vlada, blow the devs much?

Your posts in support of the Grand Father Time paced develeopment here earn you extra XP or Holocron unlocks? I mean, some of the people waiting here have probably spent a tenth of their life waiting, at least, waiting for this EMU to roll. I mean - Lucas has two other games pending since SOE folded and punted post-CU.

If it goes on and on and on - it'll wind up like Ultima Online, some sparse shards with a 300 player at keys pop. During peak!

These guys should pull their sh!t together and bang out the Object Restructure or w/e Cap and Trade, Stimulus title they have given the newest "holding pattern".

If I'm not speaking for your views - then I am certainly vocalizing on behalf of a minority - a submissive minority, who are fed up with waiting for promised goods yet to be delivered.

p.s. I mushroom slapped your cake, enjoy.
The dev's are working on this in their spare time, for us, for FREE and all you can do is moan it isnt coming quick enough, they are doing their best, things like this dont happen overnight, it takes time and effort.