View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 01:46 AM

Talking searching for bugs....

So I grab my voice recorder I use at work, (hospital), and I have it set to record that way when I get some sort of buggy content I can say it and have it recorded for later documentation for submission to you guys... well... I did my standard one hour search doing random things that other people dont seem to be doing and after the hour I log out. Well I go to listen to my recording and all I have is...
1) Where did I log in at, Bug?
2) AH! Anchorhead! albiet a brisk run.
3) Everything seems VERY smooth and no jerky lag issues.
4) Ok, I am walking into an area with loads of NPCs (the Trainers), about 6-10 people dueling, wait.... WTF! A KRAYT JUST SPAWNED! ITS HUGE!- I am not lagging! People are going down! I am not lagging yet! #$&*% INCAPPED! Still not lagging! *laughs* ah, he got me... Auto Respawning?
5) Where?... oh! Bestine right?, yeah... Looks good... Fluid.
6) NPCs function perfect- UI, The UI I thought was not complete- I've been ticking with it and I cant find any real bugs to speak of...
7) POIs are missing, im sure that is by design?..
8) Ok, hours up- Logging out. All in all I have found no bugs, though I did not leave the Anchorhead/Bestine Areas- I did not attempt Travel via shuttle- I did however try out each vehical. Very nice work- This is vastly smoother than SOEs ever was. Not only that, I did not find a bug- My first bug with SOEswg was when I logged in prepatch9 and crashed on first startup. Good work and I will post this somewhere after I get to work.- 2115 Wednesday Febuary 27th 2008