View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 07:44 PM

I unlocked Jedi in the CU by 'nade grinding.

Honestly, the system in the CU was retarded. You're forced to be in groups for hours on end and then waste a bunch of travel time to turn in waaay too low xp caps... Plus, if you used grenades you would get all combat experience. Which exchanged at 3:1 for FS xp, rather than 30:1. Personally, I would rather explore my training in other ways than mindlessly killing monsters in generic missions that constantly repeat themselves. I'm honestly surprised that so many groups put up with that crap. Maybe they didn't notice the only action I'd take often times was to throw a single grenade at a lair and I'd grind at a rate 10x as effective as everyone else.

I would honestly love it if there's a smaller roleplaying community out there that will have their own system for deciding force sensitivity, perhaps randomly, which isn't so foolish and ill thought out.

I never finished my template before the NGE hit.
I always come close to tears whenever I reminisce on SWG experiences, even though I wasn't a really good player (I never pvp'd, I always thought "I suck, and will just get ganked repeatedly" because I was never in a pvp guild. And wasn't a stacker.)

It's very depressing the things I missed. I never really fought a bounty hunter, maybe because of the way I grinded.

I was only killed by one once. And it was while I was afk on Kashyyyk...

It pains me to see in how many ways my already awesome SWG experience was robbed and plundered by SoE.

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

Last edited by Arklari; 12-15-2008 at 07:51 PM.