Thread: Discussion
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 11:53 AM

Quote:
But I am willing to bet you'll see more than 8k people after the EMU is done.
Ramsey, Ultyma and the rest of emu team -

While we all love what you're doing, the reality is that everyone is waiting for a completed product before they come out of the wood work. I know hundreds of players who all play WoW at the moment who have no desire to come here and post, yet eagerly always ask those of us who do what the current status of the emu is. I can't phrase it better than "If you build it, they will come". Till then, may the best emu dev team win. Whoever completes it first, will definetely have all the fame and glory.

There is a lot of great suggestions in here, take the time to read them if you want but I wouldn't bother and get side tracked. You'll never be able to make everyone in here and beyond happy enough, till you finish the emu. It seems to me like the kiddies are complaining about people being rude - as they always did back when they played as well, and the cool kids don't give a **** and want the emu completed and working properly - as they always did back when they played too. So you see, that's the natural cycle of things and will continue till your product is complete. In the end, a finished product will make everyone happy and 8k will be a joke of a figure in here if you guys finish first and the world finds out.