View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 12:51 PM

heh. It's like the final burst before the finish line :P

Open it up and the remaining crap should be finished by that time, ah that is so sweet =)

Can't wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebanutik View Post
SWG is dying, no news here. The longer it takes to release the actual playable free version, either SWGemu or SWGANH or SWGPrecu, the smaller will be the audience. After release, freeloaders might help it, but there are a lot of good MMOS in development now, so i wudn't count on it.
There is always that factor. The more improved MMO's and such. Ironically all the newer ones are either a knock off of World of Warcraft or.. NGE SWG. Seriously take a look at Tabula Rasa, seem familiar? Whatever these MMO's are making, it's nothing new. I think you totally underestimate the originality and thought process behind SWG, it's kinda ironic that those who thrived during SWG Pre-CU's time, also end up with huge fleet ships in EVE. I personally don't care who joins in on the fun, the amount of users the emu brings is the population of the intelligent ones really.

It wouldn't be to my surprise that the whole fan-club will come pouring back once the word gets out that A emulator is completed or at least so close to completion that open source is available.. we'll just have to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedak View Post
There is no enough room in this thread for my ego!
We know man. Yes I <3 you that much Nedak!

Last edited by Xiox; 11-23-2007 at 12:57 PM.