View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunatec View Post
I am going to make this as clear as I possibly can (sorry Ek for feeding the trolls here)

1. You do not need more than 1 account. A person can log in 10102383 computers on the same account, and you can also run multiple instances on the same computer. There is no cap on the number of toons on an account. YOU DO NOT NEED MORE THAN 1 ACCOUNT. PERIOD.

2. Those who are running multiple accounts will be caught, one or both accounts will be banned for the violation.

3. Arguing this any further is pointless and a waste of time. 1 person, 1 account. This cannot be made any clearer.
You obviously didn't read the entire thread. We are not talking about NOVA, we are talking about post-nova when the nova accounts get associated with SunCrusher.

See the point is, even though we can create as many toons as we want on NOVA, it is obviously not going to stay like that on SC. So what people are doing is getting their multi-accounts set up now so that when SC hits and the # of toons we are allowed to create drops to 1 or 2 per account, they will already be set.

Also, no one is talking about logging in more than 1 of their toons at the same time. We are talking about how easy it will be to break this rule, lie and cheat the system and still have as many toons as the player wants.

Do you really think the project is getting 100 new users a day?

If that isn't clear, I don't know how else to explain it to you.