Quote:
Originally Posted by odwill View Post
What we propose changing
* Revising the jedi unlock
* Implementing credit duping fixes
* Implementing item duping fixes
* Better equalizing crafted items and looted item quality
* Fixing bazaar exploits

This would mean that everything would be deleted; characters, accounts, items, etc. We will NOT consider any partial deletes because they would just cause big problems.

Advantages: Duped economy would be reset, jedi would be more of a mystery again.
Disadvantages: Everything done on TC for the last 6 months would be gone.
First off, I'm grateful for the opportunity to play this game again. Regardless of what is decided, I'll be in game. It's been great to play with old friends and meet new friends on Nova.

This is a 'test server', so I understand nothing is ever permanent. If the proposed changes will truly benefit the final project, then I'm all for whatever needs to be done in light of the 'big picture'.

With that being said, if there was some new content being added for testing (ie CH,BE,DE,housing...backpacks,etc) then that would be something for me to get excited over. The proposed changes listed really aren't enough for me to understand why such a drastic measure needs to be taken at this point. I know I'm often one taco short of a combination plate...mmm...that sounds good right about now.

It seems like everything will be wiped because of the actions of 'some' in regards to cheating or w/e. Based on that assumption, I'll vote 'no' on the wipe.

Nova:
Ama-Ebi/Unagi/Daja/Raylana/Zahira/Katara/Vivienne