View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilleuss View Post
The graphics engine works far better in swgemu then it does in live swg--have you ever tested volumetric shadows in live swg? Yeah, good luck getting them to work properly. I do admit that swgemu could use an in game option for antialiasing, HDR, and the like but I think the graphics are still perfectly acceptable for me. Hell I've been playing diablo 2 a lot lately since I'm so fed up with live swg--imagine 800x600 resolution on a 21 inch widescreen. Yeah, I'm perfectly happy with the graphics engine.

One thing I forgot to test was whether you can jump over things in swgemu. That's always bugged me in live swg, that and things below you stop your movement. Bugged shuttleports, and when going down a cliff on a speeder a rock that's ~100m below you prevents you from moving. Why no just drive over it? lawl. I wonder if it does that with the jetpack too.
Yep jetpacks get stoped by rocks on the ground and by trees but yet they can pass quite easly throu most city arches hmm... logical i think not