Thread: Update 9/4
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IG-EightyEight View Post
an entire month with no update...If its a lot of testing thats been going on and not a lot of actual "content" updates, then just even say that. Doesnt have to be a bunch of eye candy. I know i dont only speak for myself when I say "updates more often would be a good thing"

Unless im completely overlooking something and missed it, the last update on the site was a month ago, and the one before that was a half a month+ i believe. we've only had like 2 updates in 1.5-2months.

Whats goin on
We've been getting updates to the Project Status thread every month. Many of those things have been added to the public test server. This project has been going on for a few years now. And it's been moving visibly forward since the public test server came online. I know that you're not trying to come across harsh about it. But watch and wait with the majority of the community.

In the past three weeks we have gained speeders and individual animals are spawned all over the place on tat now. Things are changing at a steady pace. And if your comments are taken as complaints it is only going to make the people who are actually doing the work get irritated and discouraged. Then they'll get busy playing another game, where they can kill something or someone, instead of working on the emu. Then you'll be waiting even longer.

If you want to know how to access the test server read the setup guide. Or just download Launchpad Enhanced and let it do the work for you if you already have SWG installed.

Last edited by Zaff; 10-03-2007 at 07:24 PM.