Thread: Update 9/4
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar View Post
Possibly there trying to make a quality bug-free game unlike what SOE has failed to do? I dont see how people can get so impatient about this project, for a while it looked like we wouldn't have Pre-CU back forever, so just be patient and try not to tick off the devs. 'Cause thats one way to do it
did you even read my post? you are clearly new here, so please dont respond with a reply that has absolutely nothing to do with what i posted about. A few months back there was a big concern with majority of the community members requesting updates more often and the Devs were kind enough to agree with the idea. Who is impatient? Again read my post, it has to do with updates and letting the people know whats going on. Welcome new kid. read the faq or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaff View Post
We've been getting updates to the Project Status thread every month. Many of those things have been added to the public test server. This project has been going on for a few years now. And it's been moving visibly forward since the public test server came online. I know that you're not trying to come across harsh about it. But watch and wait with the majority of the community.

In the past three weeks we have gained speeders and individual animals are spawned all over the place on tat now. Things are changing at a steady pace. And if your comments are taken as complaints it is only going to make the people who are actually doing the work get irritated and discouraged. Then they'll get busy playing another game, where they can kill something or someone, instead of working on the emu. Then you'll be waiting even longer.
And you mr. Dec 2006, do you visit the forum once every 3 months? Because every active member knows about the discussion that happened last spring. Nobody is complaining, they said they were going to release updates a lot more often, and they were doing a fabulous job, now its back to once a month +. Its a request and question as to why it stopped. So if you dont remember that discussion you might as well just not even reply here

Last edited by IG-EightyEight; 10-03-2007 at 07:34 PM.