Thread: Update 9/4
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oru View Post
there is no need to be offensive like that

anyways we are going to post some updates soon but if you weren't lazy enough to log into the TC you might know whats going on. we are busy with work and school so it's hard to find even time to just implementing the features..
Of course there isnt, there is also no need for people to give me page long responses getting offended when I simply referred back to the statement of more updates. But lazy enough to log on TC? Thats a pretty big assumption for the many people who dont go on it. Some people might be just as busy as you, if not busier. Nobody said you have all the time in the world and everyone here understands that, we ALL know this project takes an ass ton of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrej View Post
Lets walk through this.

Devs agreed to post more frequent progress updates, top 10, etc.

Devs do this for a awhile.

Devs stop...

What major thing has happened in the last few months that has consumed a vast majority of the devs time... one that Ultyma hinted at...hrmmm, hrmmm, thinking, thinking, maybe its...CLUSTERING!

The devs probably weren't thinking that clustering was going to be such a long matter, hence why they didn't mention that they were stopping the frequent updates schedule. Since clustering must be completed to a point to where features are put in you are seeing/have seen that apparent "dry spell" of content updates. They have apparently come back to content with vehicles and static npc spawns.

But in any case can't you possibly fathom that these guys are a little busy now? That maybe they have lives outside of the server they are coding for you? In addition, school has started up and, as such, there is a serious time crunch happening for some (all?) of the devs right now.

Seriously, with a 1,000+ posts you would think you would've gotten that hint by now.

Now wait like the rest of us.

Who isnt waiting? Again you are just like every other idiot who can't comprehend a simple post and you still get offended like I stole your lunch money.

They are a little busy? o WOW I HAD NO IDEA, i thought this project was really easy to create. thanks for that

Clustering? Oh wow I had no idea yet again! thanks bud.

It takes all but 20seconds to make a forum post. Its been discussed again and again and again. Im not trying to call anyone out on being lazy or not hard working. But saying anyone is too busy to make a forum post is just idiotic. It was said updates were going to happen a lot more frequently, and it stopped for some reason. What an ass I am to wondering why it suddenly stopped.

All anyone asked for was updates a little more frequently. Im just the only one who has said anything about it because other ppl dont want to step on anyones toes. You can get offended as much as you like, i really dont care.

Last edited by IG-EightyEight; 10-04-2007 at 10:48 AM.