View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbaer View Post
Have you been able to pull resources from the hopper, or add power after getting any of these to operate?

My impression of what has changed since Ramsey's announcement is that they fixed a few things with resources/experimentation and the spawns... nothing about the working harvester code that was rolled-back when the CH code forced a rollback. Harvesters should not be "functional" as in useful - unless I've missed some announcement.
Here is what I have done the past two days:

Ground out Artisan 4/4/2/3 manually.

Placed 9 harvester, pulling Radioactive (3), Iron (2), Steel, Aluminum, Low Grade Ore & Lubricating Oil.

I have been able to add radioactive power, which has been depreciating at the correct rate.

I have pulled the resources from the harvesters, and crafted with them.

Some oddities I have found: practice mode yields a factory crate of an item. The practice mode-made mineral survey devices I created did not actually work. Also, I crafted a survival knife, but it isn't reccognized when I try to fight one-handed. I crafted a CDEF pistol, and it worked fine.

SWGEmu-craft.com - USE IT!

If you are impatiently waiting for the next big update/OR, please READ THIS and be patient!

Wonder what it was like to play during preCU? What all the hype around the old game & how the community was?
Read Rodd & kiddo tell their epic tales of the game that was, and will be again!

...has been Kiddo'd on the SWGEmu forums